I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Blogging Blogging ~

well, i'm bck to blog world now ...
what the reason i had been left blog so long ..
the reason is my boardband had been cut off for a while ...
tat's y loh ...
i miss blogging so much actually ...
k ... back to important topic ...
i think all of my fren ald noe tat i had been upgrate to motherhood ...
ermm ... tis is a long journey for me since after my baby joevy came out to the world ...
arghh .. actually i felt so stress for taking care a baby ...
n especially whn ''zuo yue''
my emotion was uncontrollable
my tear kip dropping n dropping n unstoppable ...
i oso dunno y ...
Even vexatious ...
i can felt it too ..
btw it's over ...
i hope it gonna be fine n smooth on the nx ...
thx for ey1 ..
especially my parents, my hubby's parents, my hubby,
my sis (elaine phoon, wenli lew, n vicky ooi)
they gave me alot of encourage whn i felt stress ...
i luv u all ...

1 comment:

  1. 台灣免費影音視訊聊天室
    免費視訊聊天室
    qq愛真人視訊聊天室
    live173影音live秀
    金瓶梅影音視訊聊天室
    live173視訊影音live秀
    live173影音視訊live秀
    UT173視訊聊天UT網際空間聊天
    173視訊聊天交友網
    173免費視訊聊天
    美女QQ聊天視頻午夜聊天交友社區夜間寂寞裸聊聊天室短裙長腿美女模特台灣甜心視訊聊天網
    美女視頻表演的QQ同城一夜交友網站免費寂寞交友聊天室性感齊b短裙美女圖uthome視訊聊天網
    性感比基尼美女視頻富婆找男人俱樂部寂寞同城聊天室性感長腿美女寫真圖片ut免費視訊聊天網
    美女視頻直播同城交友找情人約炮網寂寞男女聊天室美女寂寞聊天電話號碼 uthome視訊
    美女跳舞視頻網站真人視頻聊天同城交友同城一夜i情交友室午夜美女聊天qquthome免費視訊美女

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails