I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, November 5, 2010

i won't give up so easily ...

thousand n million thank to christ jesus because who gave me the power to stay strong ...
i prayed all nite long ..
and he listened to me patiently ..
my baby was keep on giving me power and respond ( kick me) altought gently but i still can felt that ...
while i was talking to her last nite ...
i had been go and meet up dr.lim already this morning...
well, what she said ?
of course she'll scold me 1st ..
this is her personal style ..
me n hubby just sat aside and let her scold ...
btw ... her adviced is quite good ...
because she told me that this kind of report is no use to me and my baby ....
And should go n do amniotic fluid pumping if v feel really wan to know that is it my baby really have down syndrome or not ..
i was so relieved after i heard what she said ..
but i trust that our baby will be healthy ...
cause she has a healthy parents ...
btw i need to thx my lovely hubby also ..
cause he told me whether baby healthy or unhealthy ..
we have to let her born, okay ?
this is what i think also ..
and sorry my mummy let u worry about me ..
i'll stay strong, live healthy and trust that our precious is healthy 4ever n ever ...
i won't give up so easily ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails