I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Why why why ....???

i'm not good recently if any1 ask me ''how re u recently'' ...
why ?
dun ask me ... coz i dunno da reason oso ...
why i look emo ?
no, i not emo jus vexed ...
vexed by sum annoying ppl ... irrating me alot ...
plsssss get me away ... i nid a break n a deep breath ...
i kip remind myself ... shairley u mus be strong ...
but wad happened at last ...?
my tear cant stand anymore ...
drop like da hell ...
WAD'S WRONG ?
i'm still wondering wad wrong wit me ?
is it my fault ?
yeah it's seem like all my fault ...
i'm useless ... i'm too busybody ... i'm trouble maker ...
whatever ....
but why ?
i tot u're da most understanding me ....
but u were making me disappointed ...
i feel i hate u n lonely alot ...
yea i noe ...
''i'm NOBODY now...''



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails